Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A Week in Paradise - Tuesday

DAY FIVE

Windy is the one word to describe today. From the time I woke up, until I went to sleep I could hear the wind. I could hear it through my windows and I could hear it rattling my door.

This terrible wind made me stay inside most of the day. Except I did escape for about ten minutes. In those ten minutes I was able to see a rainbow and discover an easy way to walk to the hotel pool.


For the rest of the day, I was trapped inside as I didn't think going to the beach or pool when it was that windy would have been wise. I was able to get some YouTube stuff done though which was good. I also was able to just lounge around and be lazy which was nice too.

Tomorrow I fly back to Atlanta which is disappointing. However all good things must come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment