Monday, November 23, 2015

A Week in Paradise - Sunday

DAY THREE



In the morning, I was able to relax outside, catch up on some YouTube, and just take in the amazing view.

We went down to the beach once again. As the three boys played soccer and played in the waves, I finished reading Girl Online. Now that I've finished the book I can give my full review of it!

I love they style of the writing. I transported me straight to the places described. I like how the characters have a lot of depth to them and change with what's going on. The plot twist was amazing. I would have never guessed it would happen. However I do wish that the ending wasn't cut short. It seemed to me that it was rushed compared to the rest of the book. I loved the strong friendship between Eliot and Penny. I also love that in the end it had an overall good moral that was clear and easy to point out. Most books today have their morals covered by fluff and big plots with even bigger words, but the message was very clear with Girl Online. Overall a very good book, and I can't wait to read the next one!

After the beach, I decided to go on "and adventure". Basically I walked up a little street without parental supervision... So adventurous I know.



But the little houses were so cute and quaint. I love the architecture of them. The pastel colors - blue, yellow, pink - always look so lovely against the beautiful Bermuda blue water. The beautiful flowers gave the area the tropical vibe I love so much.



















After my short adventure, we went to dinner. I ordered fish and chips which was very good. Then I went to sleep despite the fact it was only about nine thirty in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment